The Tower Restaurant, Chambers Street

Back in August, which seems like forever ago now that the temperature has dropped, my family and I went to The Tower restaurant inside the Museum of Scotland. It was a treat from my parents for my sister who had received her higher exam results that day. As you may think the food is fairly expensive and not somewhere I would go with my student friends but it was a great experience to go when I wasn't paying!!


The food was absolutely gorgeous and there were a wide range of choice on the menu. I went for soup of the day to start which was tomato that day. I was greeted with a large bowl of thick and flavoursome soup that I didn't want to end. For main I had the lasagne and as you can see from the picture above that I broke the number one blogging rule when taking pictures of food, to take it before you finish! This illustrates how good I thought the food was that I couldn't wait to dive in forgetting about any pictures I was going to take. 

Another asset of the restaurant as well as the food is the lovely view of the castle and the rest of the city you get whilst enjoying your meal. If there is a special occasion coming up I urge you to think of The Tower Restaurant as somewhere to go to celebrate with a lovely meal and an excellent view of the picturesque city of Edinburgh!!



                       
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asian Adventures - Video Montage

Asian Adventures - Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Asian Adventures - Siem Reap, Cambodia